SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: Spoiler Free House Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Altropos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From my campaign:

1. The Royal Throne - Upon establishing their seat at the table, The Prince/Princess shall have the right of preeminence. Lesser royalty shall change seating to facilitate the correct turn order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hall
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for my group. We'd randomly determined titles before the prologue, I had prince, and pulled out my office chair- nicer than the other chairs at our table. It was swiftly decided that it would be the Prince/Princess Chair from here on out. So I won the first game, and now have to keep winning to keep my seat :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary g
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nice, we all just go our turns in Title order and never change seats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that was the actual rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
reshurc wrote:

That works for the first year, but in the 2nd year, the turns don't necessarily go in title order. The person with the lowest glory goes first and it goes clockwise from there. So, if the duke is in last place, the prince would go second.

Your way might actually be better from a game balance point of view, but it's not technically per the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hall
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reshurc wrote:

Ah, realized I misread Altropos. In our group, the prince/princess gets the nicest chair- that's the extent of our house rule. Everyone stays in place for the game, but the turn tracker and event deck move to the lowest game glory in the 2nd year, as per usual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.