Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Brooks
United States
Davie
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
When using the Buy Cattle action, if you use one of your cowboys to add 2 cows to the cattle market, do you look through the deck and choose the cattle that you wish to add? Or do you simply take the top two of the deck?

Steven Brooks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
Francesco Neri
mbmbmbmb
it's a blind draw action
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ruf
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state, "draw 2 cards from the market cattle stack and add them face up to the cattle market."

So unless the definition of draw has been changed for this game, it's off the top of the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Kałuziński
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I add two cards after I bought a cow or can I first add the cards and then buy a cow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
Francesco Neri
mbmbmbmb
in any orer you wish, but if you made it after, is not so productive for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Momic
msg tools
Since the rules say that you can use any unassigned Cowboys, that means I have to choose the cows I buy and than replenish the market accordingly. Can we get the deigners thought on this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bolut wrote:
Since the rules say that you can use any unassigned Cowboys, that means I have to choose the cows I buy and than replenish the market accordingly. Can we get the deigners thought on this one?

You don't replenish the market after buying cows. You only draw two new cows if you use one cowboy to do so. And you choose in which order you do your cowboy-actions (as has already been stated. No need for the designer to chime in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Momic
msg tools
By replenish, i ment the cowboy action to replenish. Ok then, since Y'aal agree on it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ruf
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While it does say unassigned, you can do the refill action BEFORE buying. All your Cowboys are unassigned when you start taking the buy cattle action. Unassigned does not mean "unused from buying cows."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.