Subject: Looking for a specific game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys.

Im looking for a specific game i Was playing as a child about 28 years Ago. I remember that the players is some kind of miners/gold hunters. around the board there Was layed Small tiles to Pick up on these tiles there Was Small gold piles or dynamites on the tiles (placed face Down on the board) and i believe that the board looked Like a mountain/mining mountain.

Could anyone remember a game Like this? I Will be very thankfull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dummiz wrote:
Hey guys.

Im looking for a specific game i Was playing as a child about 28 years Ago. I remember that the players is some kind of miners/gold hunters. around the board there Was layed Small tiles to Pick up on these tiles there Was Small gold piles or dynamites on the tiles (placed face Down on the board) and i believe that the board looked Like a mountain/mining mountain.

Could anyone remember a game Like this? I Will be very thankfull.

I don't remember a board looking like a mountain, but I remember Goldrush, featuring tiles laid on the board to pick up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nope thats not it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Hjelmberg
Sweden
Saltsjö-Boo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds very much like Cavum but that's only 8 years old so the game you're looking for must have served as inspiration to Wolfgang Kramer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Life is not like a box of chocolates at all: With chocolate you can check the back and have a pretty good idea of what you're getting yourself into...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eureka maybe?
That didn't have dynamite in it though as far as I remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.