1 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: First painted survivor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam D
msg tools
mbmb
After having the game for a year I have finally painted my first survivor, and kingdom death model.

I haven't done much miniature painting for about 18 months (apart from a New Orleans strike carrier and that doesn't help refresh painting people). I hadnt even planned on painting a survivor. I was happy to play with them unpainted. Painting takes time, I don't have that much free time and would rather use it sending my survivors to their death's.... err I mean to find resources. Also seeing other posts of patient survivors put me off. This is a one shot opertunity and I didn't want to ruin it.

This changed a few days ago when I was building a few new survivors. I was planning on making a survivor styled after a white knight heavy. As I looks through the sprues I saw certain pieces and this survivor was made and demanded to be painted.

She is a bit brighter than my plan for normal survivors, but she is allowed to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.