rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Should ghost draw new hand (7 new vison cards) at the beginning of Phase 2 ?

2. Which player (ghost/psychic) reveals first/second/third card during Step 3 ? ...and should he do it randomly ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Lesperance
United States
Northville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No. You still have your full hand of 7 from earlier. Which means you can be planning ahead to have a better hand as you're wrapping up phase 1.

2. The ghost should shuffle the 3 cards that are handed out. At that point it doesn't really matter who does the actual flipping. Just to give the illusion of control, I encourage one of the investigators who is involved in that round of voting to flip the card of his choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You may use a raven, however (if you still have one left)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
vlesperance wrote:
1. No. You still have your full hand of 7 from earlier.

How is that ? I thought that ghost gave at least one vision card to the (last) psychic (Phase 1).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rudy3 wrote:
vlesperance wrote:
1. No. You still have your full hand of 7 from earlier.

How is that ? I thought that ghost gave at least one vision card to the (last) psychic (Phase 1).

You always draw up to 7 after giving a card. So you'll always have 7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hines
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
I'm afraid the DEFLECTOR Shield is..... Operational!
mbmbmbmbmb
vlesperance wrote:
1. No. You still have your full hand of 7 from earlier. Which means you can be planning ahead to have a better hand as you're wrapping up phase 1.

I understand the Ghost draws cards to fill up his 7 card hand, but how do you plan ahead for Phase 2 reveal? For example, you have 4 players with 4 sets of clues (person,place, & weapon). Don't you RANDOMLY pick which set is the TRUE person,place, & weapon? Or does the Ghost get to pick the set they want based on the cards in their hand?

Second question
How strict should you be with the 3 revealed Ghost Clues? Does one have to OBVIOUSLY be for the Person, the other for the PLACE and the 3rd for the WEAPON? So 2 or 3 Ghost Clues can't be for just one of the psychic's cards (i.e. person, place, or weapon)?

Thanks appreciate any help you can provide!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Forsberg
Sweden
Norrköping
Östergötland
flag msg tools
The boardgaming chef!
badge
"Anyone can cook but only the fearless can be great"
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I understand the Ghost draws cards to fill up his 7 card hand, but how do you plan ahead for Phase 2 reveal? For example, you have 4 players with 4 sets of clues (person,place, & weapon). Don't you RANDOMLY pick which set is the TRUE person,place, & weapon? Or does the Ghost get to pick the set they want based on the cards in their hand?

You (as ghost) pick what character/place/weapon set that is the true ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.