Subject: LAT and PINNED activity rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
César Moreno
Spain
Castellon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After fighting germans, the rulebook (not quite as hard as I remembered it) and english language, I'd like to have confirmation on this point.

There's a german bunker occupied by a german FT, Casualty and Paralyzed. All pinned since last turn.

When I check for activity, I think that only the FT would be able to do something (in the "pinned under cover" section).

The other steps, even if pinned, would not be able to do anything, at least while pinned (if not pinned, the paralyzed guys would eventually fall back in the mutual capture and retreat phase).

Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
msg tools
mbmb
Almost correct, but not 100% correct.

Each unit gets checked on the enemy activity chart, so both the FT and the paralyzed team gets a check. NOTE: the casualty does not get a check.

Per rule (9.4), each finds the first line of the chart that applies to that unit. IN your case, both roll on the "pinned under cover" chart as you said, so that is correct.

You can confirm the paralyzed and litter teams can do things during the enemy action check because there are lines at the bottom of the chart that apply only to those types of teams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.