Subject: Free PDF Rulebook rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Thrill seekers,

Warlord Games is having a post-free 50 per cent off sale(most stuff is well and truly gone by now though). Also included as a sale item is the Digital Rulebook available free as a PDF:

https://store.warlordgames.com/collections/judge-dredd/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacky Blue
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries at all.

Just in from the Judge Dredd Miniatures Game and 2000AD: Rogue Trooper Miniatures Game KickStarters:

Quote:
Good morning all! As somn of you have noted, we have passed on the 2000AD licence - however, this does not affect the Kickstarter projects in any way. You will all get the miniatures you are after.

All the miniatures have been sculpted/prototyped, and are now with the casters (Warlord and Ainsty) to be cast up - Warlord are predicting early next year to complete their metals.

We have removed the Judge Dredd miniatures from our web site, as we have several out of stock items already. However, they are still available from Warlord, and will continue to be so until the end of November (with a good discount too!)

Is the game/product range dead? Matthew Sprange advised:

Quote:
I believe the licence is being picked up by another company, but I really cannot say any more than that (not really my place).

The vast majority of JDMG stuff at the Warlord Games site remains sold out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacky Blue
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drokk! As I missed the KS I'm just glad to have collected as much as I have. Shame to have missed out on a few things, especially the ABC Warriors, BritCit Judges and holocaust squad and never attempted a mobster gang (never got around to these for some reason). Just noticed gorillas on bikes are available though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Annoyingly, the only items that aren't 50 per cent of are the Ape gang bikers.

Otherwise I'd be in like a shot.

They look very good too. Still, I'll keep an eye on the Warlord site and hop that as the end of November approaches the price drops.

Hope springs eternal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nice that this was finally made available, thanks for the heads up.

I was in on the Block War kickstarter campaign way back and am still waiting for my zombie biker set. Somewhere in the middle of fulfillment they decided to change to this rule book, which only some backers were sent. I was not one of them. Despite having tons of models I have never played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacky Blue
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dredd miniatures shop no longer on Warlord either...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rebel Miniatures who buy discontinued ranges from other manufacturers have picked up some of the 'generic' (i.e. non-licenced) characters from the range.

They're not on their website as yet but Mike at Rebel has advised that after rebranding to 'Purge Hunter Cultists' (from Old Demonic Cabal) and 'EF Militia' (from Old City DeF) each box set will cost USD$24.95.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thark Warrior
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still Available from Mongoose:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/jdmg.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.