Codex: Card-Time Strategy – Deluxe Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Forecasted unit with untargetable rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Do heroes come into play with a 1 level token?

2) I have a unit with Forecast on the table (not yet in play) with Untargetable. Can I target it with abilities that remove forecast tokens or is untargetable active even if the unit is not in play?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes

2) I think every spells that remove time runes do not target. Remember that to be considered targeting, it require the target icon. Else it is just an effect and untargetable doesn't prevent to be affected by that effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Fedora
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto
flag msg tools
noom777 wrote:
Well, heroes come into play at level 1, but you can choose to mark that however you and your group sees fit. We actually use a paper clip to mark the current band, and add level tokens for each level above the lowest level for the current band. Your preferences may vary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hauge
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DoctorFedora wrote:
noom777 wrote:
Well, heroes come into play at level 1, but you can choose to mark that however you and your group sees fit. We actually use a paper clip to mark the current band, and add level tokens for each level above the lowest level for the current band. Your preferences may vary.

Yeah; personally, I just assume that any summoned hero is Level 1, and add my first token to mark Level 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.