Tiny Epic Western» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rival Purchase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Pettit
United States
California
flag msg tools
I was playing solo and had an interesting situation come up that I was wondering about.

I placed my posse on the sheriff's card for the buy an extra building space, and the rival rolled a 6 to follow me there. Next I placed my posse on the sheriff's card to change my number of my card. Again the rival rolled a 6 and followed me there so we both had both of our posse on this card. When it came time to buy a card I had won the town hall duel and chose the card associated with the sheriff's card. The rules state that the rival always buys a card, but in this case what card would he buy as he has no posse on any other spaces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In this case, the Rival wouldn't be able to buy a card. Looks like the Rival accidentally trapped himself, and you were wise to buy the card at the sheriff spot. Luck was in your favor, and it was good to take advantage of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pettit
United States
California
flag msg tools
Great. Thanks for the quick response Scott and for making such a great game! So unique and fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.