Subject: Beginner question about the Legacy Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert P
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Christmas my girlfriend bought me a copy of Pandemic Legacy due to the overwhelming reviews of the game. We'd never played regular Pandemic before so we spent a few games playing without any of the "legacy frills" before diving into the game. We only ended up ripping up one card and placing one sticker on the board before we lost steam and just put it back in the box for a while. Recently, a few of my friends came over and expressed an interest in playing the game. Now, because I wasn't too invested in the game back then, I don't really recall how I put the game away on the shelf. I'm wondering if someone can tell me the correct order of the Legacy Deck (as I fear some of the cards may be out of order). We'd like to essentially "start again" and I don't think this would be a problem as we only ripped up one card previously (I saved the pieces and can easily tape it back together and place it back in the correct spot in the deck. It should also be pretty easy to peel off that one sticker we used and place it back on the sticker sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Legacy deck cards are all numbered. Card 1 is the first card in January. The rules also explain that you can have someone who's not playing the game put the cards back in order for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.