BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Looking for Gamers in Omaha Area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nerdy Octopus
United States
flag msg tools
Hello all!

I've been playing games off and on for some time now. I moved here about 6 years ago and set gaming aside as I never developed a group like I had back in my home town. My boyfriend and I have gotten into gaming together fairly recently and are very much looking to get a group together.

Message me/comment with any questions or if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke McNeese
msg tools
My wife and I play games at the game shoppe on 144 and maple most Friday nights. We like cooperative games, worker placements, and most any other game. Would love to get together and play sometime. The game shoppe is having a big game day on Saturday next weekend that we plan on going to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Rasmussen
United States
Bennington
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Cowboy Bebop
badge
I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive. I have to do it, Faye.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are anywhere close to the Game Shoppe on 144 and Maple you should try to at least stop and say hello on Saturday.

The Pretz family has a large convention every April (Pretzcon) and also game days at various venues around the Omaha and Lincoln areas during the year. This is one of them.

Even if you don't get in on a game you may meet people that you'd like to game with at a future date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerdy Octopus
United States
flag msg tools
Yeah. I think we might do that. I've actually never been to that game store before, but I know right where it's at. I might have to do that. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
NerdyOctopus wrote:
Hello all!

I've been playing games off and on for some time now. I moved here about 6 years ago and set gaming aside as I never developed a group like I had back in my home town. My boyfriend and I have gotten into gaming together fairly recently and are very much looking to get a group together.

Message me/comment with any questions or if you're interested.

Where at in town are you located?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.