Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux
Canada
Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the French 4 Tun that starts in Sbeitla, 35.02 is OoS because the railroad it's on dips off-map (in 31.01) I'm going to treat that railroad as continuous here. Am I in the wrong? Map B is not in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kisner
United States
Windsor Heights
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There is a RR from Tebessa that enters Kasserine from the NW and exits both to the SW and the NE. This RR then continues NE to Sbeitla (and beyond). I am not sure why you think there is something that makes the connection to Sbeitla uncertain?

Note the Allies cannot use Kasserine or Sbeitla for literal RR transport (since they are in Tunisia and not Algeria), but they can use them for trace supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux
Canada
Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it might not be available because Race for Tunis uses only Map A and Kasserine is on Map B so out of play. Thanks for the clarification. This might also be an artefact of how the map is cut in the vassal module, I don't have to room to actually lay out the paper maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.