Subject: Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to buy the expansions for this game and, if so, where?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ralpion wrote:
Is it possible to buy the expansions for this game and, if so, where?

Thanks.

The store has a Coming Soon for their place.

http://www.everythingepic.us

As someone who has everything (epic) from this company I hope that others can get to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Kelly. In looking at their website, I did notice the "Coming Soon" store, but it has been up there for quite a long time. I just wondered if the stuff was available elsewhere in the meantime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ralpion wrote:
Thanks, Kelly. In looking at their website, I did notice the "Coming Soon" store, but it has been up there for quite a long time. I just wondered if the stuff was available elsewhere in the meantime.

We are indeed working on getting that store up (main thing is the shipping of the product is our biggest time taker) Quite a few distributors have shipped the product out to local Game Stores, however, it's hard for you to track down sometimes

If your local game store works with Alliance distribution, then it's a great chance to be able to get the game and expansions in stock!

Thanks!

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.