Theseus: The Dark Orbit» Forums » Rules

Subject: are all actions mandatory? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jianjun ma
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Must I execute every action in all phases except the card pending phase if I can?because sometimes I just don't want to use the section's action or some card actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Kenny Dorham || Trompeta Toccata || Whistle Stop || Una Mas
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fenghuoma wrote:
Must I execute every action in all phases except the card pending phase if I can?because sometimes I just don't want to use the section's action or some card actions.

Here's the rule, in which I can't see any ambiguity:

rules wrote:
2) ACTION CARDS PHASE
After finishing his Move, the player resolves all the action of all his installed Action cards in the sector in which he stopped (if he has any installed Action cards there).

I imagine when they put "all" in bold type twice they were hoping to avoid having to answer this question.
Then again, I'm guessing English may not be your first language, in which case you get a free pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jianjun ma
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks~ actually, the person who wrote the rule may not be a native English speaker,either~~just want to be clear,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.