Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put together a copy of this, and gave the shorter Fall of the West scenario a play.

What a cool game! I was skeptical after reading the rules because there's so little to them, but was very pleasantly surprised after playing. It's a lot of fun trying to guess where the barbarians are going to come at you; the movement rules took a bit of getting used to, but I like how unpredictable it makes the barbarians' behavior. Much more interesting than a simple "move to the closest city" rule would be.

Thanks to David Kershaw for designing this. I even enjoyed making the counters - and they look pretty cool. Looking forward to getting this to the table again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James O'Grady
United Kingdom
Wymondham
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
He's done a fair few cool ones; American Civil War solitaire is well worth a look, as is Irish Freedom!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I just ordered a copy of Vietnam Solitaire Special Edition from White Dog Games. And Confederate Rebellion looks very interesting indeed. The map reminds me of A House Divided, one of my favorite games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.