GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,666 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happens when a Mech tries to enter the Lava Wall? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems obvious that Mechs should not be able to enter the spaces of or cross the Lava Wall. However, the current rules don't mention what happens when they try to do so!

It seems clear any Mech should at the very least stop its movement when it reaches the Lava Wall, but thematically, you would think it would take damage if it had excess movement, as if the Lava Wall was like a Spiked Wall.

So what is the method we should go with here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Clipper wrote:
It seems obvious that Mechs should not be able to enter the spaces of or cross the Lava Wall. However, the current rules don't mention what happens when they try to do so!

It seems clear any Mech should at the very least stop its movement when it reaches the Lava Wall, but thematically, you would think it would take damage if it had excess movement, as if the Lava Wall was like a Spiked Wall.

So what is the method we should go with here?

Have you taken a look at the Watch it Played FAQ uploaded here on BGG? I'd scan through it myself for you, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jshaunallen wrote:
Have you taken a look at the Watch it Played FAQ uploaded here on BGG? I'd scan through it myself for you, but I don't want to spoil anything.

I hadn't, but I have now and it's not there, nor in the video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.