After having given "Million Hit Chart" a few tries, I enjoy the game, but have a quartet of rule questions to ask. Any help with these is greatly appreciated!
1. The English rules refer to the selection of “center idols” under section 1-3. Does this simply mean they hold a special designation among the group, or is there something extra that should be done with those character cards during setup? The rules nicely explain how to select “center idols” and also cover the bonus they provide, but don't say much else.
2. When the English rules refer to the “trend line” under section 3-1 (“Flow of Calculation”), does that mean the trio of appeal cards on the trend sheet? I believe that's it, but just would like confirmation.
3. What does it mean when an infinity symbol appears in the bonus box on an appeal card? It would appear that the card value is changed to “infinity” if the bonus the valid. Is that correct, or does it mean the column needs a card with infinity?
4. What happens to an appeal card with a bonus frame (if placed under the proper idol) when checking for appeal? The rules state under section 4-2 that you would receive the sales bonus, but the value in the hexagon for nearly every card matches the value of the idol. So, that would mean the card is immediately turned face down.
Edit: Added fourth question.
- Last edited Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:55 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:30 am