Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Estaris
Philippines
Marikina City
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi there.

I recently bought a pre-owned Throne Wars box but found that the rulebook is missing. I was wondering if there is anywhere I can download a rulebook.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer is usually pretty supportive of the forums for his games. If he doesn't happen along in a few days, why don't you PM him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
This game is from before pdfs, so I don't have a downloadable copy of the rules.

If someone has a scanner and is willing to scan it in and post it in the files section, I'm A) willing to give permission to do so and B) willing to reward this with some geekgold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks for reminding me I started making my own scan last year when I got hold of the game, but forgot to do much with it. I've just uploaded it, it should make it through the approval queue in the next day week or two (if it isn't too big - the file came to 7 Mb).

Well, that was approved rather quickly File now there for anyone who wants it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks for doing this so promptly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Tom Lehmann wrote:
Thanks for doing this so promptly!

No wuckers - the hard part was done some time ago, I just had to finish what I started
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.