Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Knowles
United States
Willowick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a list of the "Leader" cards in the game.i.e. 2x Grenade Toss,etc.I'm missing three of them.

bikerboy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
bikerboy wrote:
Does anyone have a list of the "Leader" cards in the game.i.e. 2x Grenade Toss,etc.I'm missing three of them.

bikerboy

Each character has 16 basic cards and 16 upgrade cards. They all have unique numbered codes. For the leader it is L1-L16, and LU1-LU16. So you should be able to tell which numbers you are missing to let customer service know. Alternatively, post the numbers you are missing here and I will let you know which ones they are.

Note that all the basic and advanced cards were mixed up in the sealed decks. It's worth double checking each hero deck to make sure none got mixed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Knowles
United States
Willowick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanx for the info.I'm missing cards L2,L3 and L4.Yeah,I triple checked all the decks,even as far as making sure cards weren't sticking together.I contacted the designer without reply and sales@emergentgames without reply.It's been three or so days and nothing.It's hard to believe that I got shorted as all decks were in shrink.

Thanx again,bikerboy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
bikerboy wrote:
Thanx for the info.I'm missing cards L2,L3 and L4.Yeah,I triple checked all the decks,even as far as making sure cards weren't sticking together.I contacted the designer without reply and sales@emergentgames without reply.It's been three or so days and nothing.It's hard to believe that I got shorted as all decks were in shrink.

Thanx again,bikerboy

They are just doing the final push to deliver wave two of the Kickstarter so they might be a bit slow replying. Hopefully they will get back to you soon and it gets sorted out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Knowles
United States
Willowick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what the 3 cards L2,L3 and L4 are?

thanx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Seymour
United States
Pittsfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
L2=Double Aught/Moment of Clarity
L3=Stock Strike/Pep Talk
L4=Stock Strike/Command Decision
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.