The annual Group North Historical Wargames Society Open Day is running on October 30th this year. Come and join us to see some of the fantastic terrain and demonstration games being played. We have traders selling MDF terrain kits, Military Hobbies is joining us and the Bring and Buy table will be in full swing.
The event is running from 10am to 4pm at the A.E. Martin Hall at the entrance to the Penfield Sporting Association off Woomera Ave at Penfield. There will be door prizes for turning up and voting in our miniature judging competition. Food will be available from the venue.
A sample of games being players are Frostgrave, Kings of War, Flames of War, Tanks, X-Wing and Dystopian Wars. More details as we finalise our displays.
Our bring and buy table is always popular and our terms and conditions for the Bring and Buy commission sales are straightforward.
* Items for sale need to be packed for display and clearly labelled with three letters (e.g. your initials) and an item number, for example SBG001, SBG002, along with the price. Each item’s details are to be recorded on the form provided. We reserve the right not to accept forms other than this design.
* When pricing items, it is preferable to use whole dollars only. This makes it easier to sort out the commission later.
* The Group North stall reserves the right not to accept any item we deem inappropriate.
* If your goods are sold, we retain a commission of 10% of the sale price.
* All goods/monies must be collected before closing at 4:30 pm on the day (also see below).
* Early payouts at the discretion of staff. As a general guide, payouts can be done anytime from around 2:30pm onwards.
* Unless prior arrangements have been made, uncollected goods and/or monies will be held by Group North. It will be the owner’s responsibility to contact Group North and arrange collection.
* Any disputes or claims of missing items MUST be made at time of pickup. It is your responsibility to check that you have collected all of your unsold items.
* While every effort is made, Group North takes no responsibility for loss or damage to goods while on display to the public during the course of the event.
* By lodging items for sale at the Bring and Buy you are acknowledging that you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
The best time to bring in items for the commission sales is on the club meeting nights of Wednesday 26th or Friday 28th October. That way we know how much table space and shelf space we need for the stall. Items can also be brought in at the start of the open day on the 30th. It also ensures your items are on sale before you can even get out to the venue.
The link to the bring and buy sales form is https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6X5nRN3...V2NGNWdLdXhTOWM
To keep in touch with the event at Facebook use this link https://www.facebook.com/events/187770641620015/
Hope to see everyone come out and talk and enjoy gaming with us.
More details in a Guild Feed, Open Day 2016