Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Dear Gamers.

I bought Indonesia 2nd edition lately and I was amazed that wooden components are so big.

There is a serius issue with them, as they should lay on the board as per rules.

In many cases they will cover also adjacent spaces (provinces) and this is major problem.

Anyone have similar thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Schröder
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
"The game is out there, and it's either play, or get played. That simple." (Omar)
badge
"The game is out there, and it's either play, or get played. That simple." (Omar)
mbmbmbmbmb
AkitaInu wrote:

In epic proportions: Reprint 2016

Just use the wooden pieces for goods and the tokens as markers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AkitaInu wrote:
Hello Dear Gamers.

I bought Indonesia 2nd edition lately and I was amazed that wooden components are so big.

There is a serius issue with them, as they should lay on the board as per rules.

In many cases they will cover also adjacent spaces (provinces) and this is major problem.

This has been about 11 pages of discussion since this post here: Re: Reprint 2016

My personal view is that the game is completely playable and this is a non-issue, if you swap, and use the cardboard on the game board, and the wood as the delivered goods. As I said here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok,

Thanks for those hints
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoergBoerg wrote:
AkitaInu wrote:

In epic proportions: Reprint 2016

Just use the wooden pieces for goods and the tokens as markers...

Just for reference: The discussion of the components starts about page 10 of that thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.