Deep Madness» Forums » General

Subject: Translations in French, Spanish and German rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
Yihaa, the 18th update of the KS just announced it, we will have translations add-on in for French, Spanish and German players. Giddy up and all aboard Deep Madness KS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ça c'est de la bonne nouvelle :-)
These are very good news
Dies ist eine gute nachricht(I guess)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm excited and worried at the same time. Have you thought about the costs for one native speaker? Then you have four of them and the only income to cover the costs are some people spending $20 or so. When I look at multi language boardgame kickstarters there are not much people buying something else than english version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Isn't it the reason why they made a poll to see, among the backers, how many people would take a translated version of the game?
I believe that if they decided to include a language, it's because they did some simple maths.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
baylock wrote:
Isn't it the reason why they made a poll to see, among the backers, how many people would take a translated version of the game?
I believe that if they decided to include a language, it's because they did some simple maths.

I think so too. Moreover, it bas longterm benefits top: The more people buy the game now, the better publicity it gets, and the better are the sales in retail when it officially launches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.