Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

King of New York: Power Up!» Forums » General

Subject: Retail release date in EU? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rune Ørum
Denmark
Aarhus
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Anyone know if this is going to be available in the EU before Christmas this year?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
xavierjackson wrote:
Anyone know if this is going to be available in the EU before Christmas this year?
Yes: the games are already on their way…
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Timmann
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there also be a German version?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kugelmizelle wrote:
Will there also be a German version?
Yes, but not before next year… blush
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Timmann
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
Kugelmizelle wrote:
Will there also be a German version?
Yes, but not before next year… blush

That's OK. At least there will be a German version.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timm Schneider
Germany
Gensingen
flag msg tools
mb
I have it on preorder with my trusted boardgame shop for months, but he still hasn't got it yet. It's one of the larger german shops, so I wonder, have there been any problems with the release?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Trinitrotoluol wrote:
I have it on preorder with my trusted boardgame shop for months, but he still hasn't got it yet. It's one of the larger german shops, so I wonder, have there been any problems with the release?
Well, it seems the games are still "on their way"…
They should be available from our European distributors before the end of the month. So definitely in stores around Europe within a month.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.