Popular Tags: [View All]
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played the game solo a few times and in every game only one thing was constant: energy is very tight!

Is my understanding correct that the only way to get energy is with the energy installation and RTG? There were times were due to weather events and whatnot I was left in the middle of a cycle (before the energy production) without being able to perform any action, cause most of the actions require energy and I was getting only a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Claudio,

Having played a few games now, you are absolutely right...that's the time to go to the Education Center or Landing Pod.

Cheers,
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drugo81 wrote:
I played the game solo a few times and in every game only one thing was constant: energy is very tight!

Is my understanding correct that the only way to get energy is with the energy installation and RTG? There were times were due to weather events and whatnot I was left in the middle of a cycle (before the energy production) without being able to perform any action, cause most of the actions require energy and I was getting only a little.

I completely agree. It's so tight that the game isn't really about managing your time units as much as your energy units. In my first game, I neglected to add enough energy structures and ran out by the beginning of Cycle 4. However, I did rush to get the 4th time unit though it actually drained my energy quicker I think having it! It also hurt pretty bad when my first event was losing all but one of my energy in the RTG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Delith,

Yeah, you'll make that mistake only once. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.