Subject: Unused tokens included the box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some tokens included in the box that are specifically mentioned in the manual as not required for the base game but may be used in future scenarios.
They released an expansion but I can't find any use for them there either. So what happened? I'm now reading that the game is out of print. Did they never find a way to use those tokens? Any news about the game's future?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bowmangr wrote:
There are some tokens included in the box that are specifically mentioned in the manual as not required for the base game but may be used in future scenarios.
They released an expansion but I can't find any use for them there either. So what happened? I'm now reading that the game is out of print. Did they never find a way to use those tokens? Any news about the game's future?

Which ones are you talking about specifically?

I think that even though they may not be used anywhere, this game is ripe for custom scenarios even once they are not releasing new expansions. To be honest I think that the game is pretty much 'complete'. The only things I'm sad about is that the promos are not available anywhere anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Bowmangr wrote:

Which ones are you talking about specifically?

I think that even though they may not be used anywhere, this game is ripe for custom scenarios even once they are not releasing new expansions. To be honest I think that the game is pretty much 'complete'. The only things I'm sad about is that the promos are not available anywhere anymore.

It's the ones just above the minis.

The game feels complete, even if its campaign rules are lacking, but I can't help feeling that they planned more for this game and decided to abandon it for some reason.

The game is amazing and I don't really understand why they aren't supporting it anymore...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those components are used in Bonus Mission 8.5 that was released in No Quarter no.52.

You can find a copy of it on the Internet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slashdoctor wrote:

Yeah, I really wish there was somewhere we could get the promos too. I love this game and want to consume everything I can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.