4 Posts

Flick 'em Up!: Red Rock Tomahawk» Forums » Rules

Subject: Building on fire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Lopez
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand what happens when a building has a fire token.
You can extinguish it with water but, why?
Can you enter into a building on fire?
If you are already inside of a building and somebody sets it on fire... are you dead? do you lose any lifepoint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
I'm going from memory but I thought fire rules are specific to the scenario and usually are used as victory conditions for one side or the other. I thought I remembered that cowboys in a building that catch fire have to leave the building on their turn but I could just be thinking how I would play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Fadigan
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This seems playable:

At the end of the Turn, all Figures inside Buildings, lose 1 Heart Token, for each Fire Token on the Building.

This would allow for Players to enter burning buildings, in order to retrieve important tokens, but would be dangerous, if you couldn't get out in time.

"Slim! No! It's not worth it! There's DYNAMITE in thar!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Fadigan
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
space monkey mafia wrote:
I'm going from memory but I thought fire rules are specific to the scenario and usually are used as victory conditions for one side or the other. I thought I remembered that cowboys in a building that catch fire have to leave the building on their turn but I could just be thinking how I would play it.

What you may be remembering, is THIS bit from the Bonus Scenario, in which ALL three factions can be played:

"Burning arrow:
The cowboys inside a building hit by a burning arrow are placed, standing, outside the building on one of
the feet. (They do not lose any life points)"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.