$30.00
Chris D
Italy
Muggiò
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was broswing BGG yesterday and one of the tower banners on the right caught my eye, but I already clicked somewhere else and I lost it. It didn't come out anymore in the many subsequent visits.

Is there a list of the ads somewhere?

All I remember is that it was very dark, with a big bright silhouette, and on the bottom the words "a sci-fi deck-building game" or something similar. Surely deck-building or deck-builder, not sure about sci-fi, could have been another adjective.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could ask Chaddyboy_2000 he may have such a list.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe search for images in the last few days in your temporary internet files folder?

No_Frets wrote:
I was broswing BGG yesterday and one of the tower banners on the right caught my eye, but I already clicked somewhere else and I lost it. It didn't come out anymore in the many subsequent visits.

Is there a list of the ads somewhere?

All I remember is that it was very dark, with a big bright silhouette, and on the bottom the words "a sci-fi deck-building game" or something similar. Surely deck-building or deck-builder, not sure about sci-fi, could have been another adjective.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Happened once to me as well - resorted to hitting <F5> - browser refresh - about a hundred times before it came up again.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
Italy
Muggiò
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrwendal wrote:
Maybe search for images in the last few days in your temporary internet files folder?


That is actually a really good suggestion, don't know how I didn't think of it since I am a web developer... shake

Let's hope it's still there, I keep a small size cache, hopefully it hasn't been deleted.

eddy_sterckx wrote:
Happened once to me as well - resorted to hitting <F5> - browser refresh - about a hundred times before it came up again.


It's not the first time for me, either. I did try a few reloads, but nothing...

Next time it happens I'll try to remember the temporary files thing...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No_Frets wrote:
... and on the bottom the words "a sci-fi deck-building game" or something similar.

Search engine "kickstarter sci fi deck building" gets me this,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2034931135/infusion-a-s...

which is currently active.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
Italy
Muggiò
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, it's probably that one... just now the banner came back, here it is

Slightly different from what I remember, but it may have been slightly changed in the meantime? Or not. I did see it for just a second...

Thanks everybody!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.