Subject: Updates on the game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea R
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry if i bother with this question. I've not being able to take part of the Kickstarter campaign but i preoreder it right when the campaign was over.
For this reasons i don't receive the updates on the game left on Kickstarter.
I'm really willing to give this game a play and i simply wanted to know the status, if it's all on track.

Thanks in advance and i'm sorry for being impatient

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Djna83 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry if i bother with this question. I've not being able to take part of the Kickstarter campaign but i preoreder it right when the campaign was over.
For this reasons i don't receive the updates on the game left on Kickstarter.
I'm really willing to give this game a play and i simply wanted to know the status, if it's all on track.

Thanks in advance and i'm sorry for being impatient

Hi, KS backer here, the last news we had were from september 7th.
There should be an update soon, since Essen is over. You can't read all the updates since some of them are locked and for backers only(generally the updates with P'n'P files in them), but some others are free to read for everyone, on the KS page of the project.
The problem is that you won't get a notification if an update comes in...
Suscribe to this thread and I'll try to think to post here when news come in via Kickstarter.

Alternatively, you can email them or contact them via their facebook page to get fresh news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelbrecht-Gollander
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there.

We are looking at a May shipping date to backers right now.

There will be an update on the KS page pretty soon

Thanks for the interest in the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea R
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Shoum wrote:
You can't read all the updates since some of them are locked and for backers only(generally the updates with P'n'P files in them), but some others are free to read for everyone, on the KS page of the project.

I did give a look to the kickstarter page but i saw many locked ones and, although i was sure there were PnP related info i was wondering whether there were extra information on the timing i missed.

Shoum wrote:
Subscribe to this thread and I'll try to think to post here when news come in via Kickstarter.

That would be amazing. Thank you!

Khaniyan wrote:
Hi there.
We are looking at a May shipping date to backers right now.
There will be an update on the KS page pretty soon
Thanks for the interest in the game!

Perfect! Thank you.
I hope the Pre-ordered copies will be ready at around the same time.. i can't wait to play this one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-orders and Kickstarters are going out in the same shipment run. After that the game won't be available for a while until a retail edition of the game is out. And that will be without the KS stuff (that will be sold separately as an expansion)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
*pokes*

An update has been posted on the kickstarter page (and it's open for non-backers):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1345275374/fog-of-love-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have changed the official site of the game www.fogoflove.com around a bit and I will upload updates there as well as on the KS page under Latest News.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.