Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The Cities mini-expansion says the following:

Quote:
Three cities is a small expansion to 51 State: Master Set. These is special set of tiles who gives you more capabilities during your game sessions. When interacting with a City tile, treat it as any other Location in the game. The Distance and Range values shown on the tile work the same as with any other Location.

On the backside of the tiles they say: "find rules online at our website... www.portalgames.pl", but I could not find anything besides the above.

So... here's my guess.

- They are just placed on the table and available from the start.
- You can spend the appropriate amount of grey contact tokens to place your faction marker on a city tile, which is synonymous to building a location.
- You can have up to one marker of your faction on each of the cities.
- They then act as if they were a card in the appropriate part of your tableau (production).

Now the part, where I am not so sure, is the Defense Value of the cities.

Option 1)

- Every player can place a marker on a city tile, regardless of whether other player markers have been placed on that city or not.
- When you "raze" a city for the cost listed on the tile, you place your marker on the city in the same way as if you had used the grey contact tokens.
- Once a marker is placed on a city tile, it can never be removed.

Option 2)

- Every player can place a marker on a city tile, regardless of whether other player markers have been placed on that city or not.
- When you "raze" a city for the cost listed on the tile, it is removed from play (including all markers on it). No spoils.

Option 3)

- Only one player can place a marker on a city tile. When there is a marker, already, you cannot place another one.
- When you raze a city for the cost listed on the tile, instead of removing it, you only remove the marker from it, making it available for everyone once more. No spoils.

Do you have any other ideas or information about this mini-expansion?

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://portalgames.pl/files/extras/51-three-cities.pdf

Rules are here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias König
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And in german as well: http://portalgames.pl/de/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/51_bezir...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh... sweet. Thank you, guys!

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Schoenheiter
Germany
Friedberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TripleThr3at wrote:

However, there is a small discrepancy. I will fix it tomorrow. It says "bei Spielaufbau: angegeben". Should be "bei Bauprämie:". This was supposed to change on the tiles but didn't. So now the pdf has to change.

(It is consistent with the cards, but I always thought it strange as you do not build the cities - this is only for setup ...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess they are "built" at the start of the game (by the "neutral faction").

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Schoenheiter
Germany
Friedberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah you can explain it like that but it would have been nice if it had changed Ah well - the kinks of a starting to work together. I am happy there are no errors on anything, so I think this counts as a small "birth by fire".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.