Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Schlepper
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I think I read something about this in the rulebook but are unable to find where it is...

What happens if the character that is possessed by Klein is killed during an attack? Does Klein really kill himself?

Also, what happens with the clues? They still relate to the character originally possessed. Does that mean players win when deducing this character although somebody else is already possessed?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Supposedly, the Klein character faked their own death. So, yes, the other players still need to survive and correctly guess who Klein really is in order to win.

Where this gets a little strange is that the player whose character supposedly faked their own death, can't win. Seems like, if the other players can't figure out who Klein is, Klein kills them all and the Klein player should win. But I guess if we allowed the Klein player to win, even if they had died, it would make it way too easy for Klein to win through no skill of the player at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I kind of think of it as Klein needing a "clean" win. If he gets into a situation where he feels like he has to fake his own death, then he isn't going to achieve whatever kind of "moral" victory he has in his own head.

Plus, he's in kind of a bind because the body he is possessing has its own mental facilities most of the time, and he can only control it for short bursts of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Reed
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
We see it as Klein becomes "Zombie Jason" from Part VI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.