$20.00
$60.00
Laurence Everitt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Registration for SpringCon 20: The Lords of Spring-Deep Games Convention on Saturday the 25th February 2017 is now OPEN! (Again on the fourth Saturday!)

Note: I am sorry, but the date of SpringCon 20 has been changed from January 28th to February the 25th. This is due to an administrative error.

Please tell everyone that needs to know.

To register, please click here and please specify if you will be coming and what games you would like to bring and what ones would you like to see at the next SpringCon.

Remember, it is in the Wellspring Centre and at the same time (10am to 8pm)!

Address:

Wellspring Church Centre,
1, Wellspring Way,
Watford,
Herts.
WD17 2AH

More details can be found here and registration is here.

ADVANCE NOTICE of the other 2017 SpringCons:

Saturday 22nd April 2017
Saturday 22nd July 2017
Saturday 28th October 2017

I sincerely hope that you can make it - the last one was really good!

QuietLeni
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Everitt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: I am sorry, but the date of SpringCon 20 has been changed from January 28th to February the 25th. This is due to an administrative error.

Please tell everyone that needs to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't attended one yet, though do keep meaning to.

I just thought I would share the sad fact that the four events planned this year conflict with, in order: SorCon, a Magic the Gathering pre-release, ManorCon and Spiel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Everitt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tycho wrote:
Haven't attended one yet, though do keep meaning to.

I just thought I would share the sad fact that the four events planned this year conflict with, in order: SorCon, a Magic the Gathering pre-release, ManorCon and Spiel.

John,

Sorry to hear that these other events have clashed (and maybe the original date for SpringCon might have been better for you?). The dates for SpringCon are set because the people that do come on those days are available and they keep on coming.

I note that all of those excellent events are quite a long way away from Watford (where SpringCon is run) and not everyone can get to them (in fact, when SpringCon was on during Spielwelt last year, we had our greatest attendance)!

However, I do look forward to playing you one day soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.