Matthias Habelitz
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Guys,

as far as I unterstood the rules:

- A cycle consits of up to 4 rounds, depending on the colonist markers in my possession
- A round consits of 1 turn by every player

- A turn consits of 3 time (4 with the corresponding technology). Furthermore I have up to three workers (markers) "3 - those I placed before", which I can place on different spots until I reached "3 time". Placed workers (markers) stay in the chosen spots until I use the recreation action.

1) Is this right?
2) If I placed all my workers, will I get them automatically back?
3) After a cycle, will I get all my workers automatically back?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Placed workers (action markers) stay on board until You use Recreation action to get them back.

You don't get them back at the end of a cycle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ververken ververken
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Must the recreation action always be the first action in your turn ? Or can you first assign your last worker for 2 times and then in your same turn take the recreation action for your last remaining 1 time ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ververken wrote:
Must the recreation action always be the first action in your turn ? Or can you first assign your last worker for 2 times and then in your same turn take the recreation action for your last remaining 1 time ...

You can do the recreation action whenever you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.