Gary
United Kingdom
Lewes
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
oooh that tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
As it says in the title, has anyone received theirs yet? And if so, was it preceded by a notification.

The kickstarter page says that they were being posted out starting last Thursday - so hoping to hear something soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not received yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not the UK, but i am still waiting in Australia. And they were supposed to have been shipped from the 13th. No notification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Boston, USA either. But hopeful to see it soon. The last email said they are in the USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
North Star Games
United States
Kensington
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick update about these. US/Canada Shipments are being processed right now and should all be in the mail this week. AU shipments have gone out and should be received soon. All other shipments (EU and the rest of the world) are being shipped right now. There are always hiccups (about a dozen AU shipments went out without Promo Packs, EU orders that include Flight are being delayed a couple of days, etc.), but barring anything else we expect all shipments to be in the mail this week.

- Jonathan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Hills
United Kingdom
Portslade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
still waiting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narcis Madern
Spain
Figueres
Girona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jonathan,

Should we expect a tracking number and/or email confirming when our copies are being sent?

It seems odd that you say almost all copies should be in the mail this week but apparently nobody received a confirmation nor tracking number by email yet (especially for AU, which you are stating all packages have been already mailed. Anyone from AU got any confirmation email?).

Thanks!

NorthStar wrote:
A quick update about these. US/Canada Shipments are being processed right now and should all be in the mail this week. AU shipments have gone out and should be received soon. All other shipments (EU and the rest of the world) are being shipped right now. There are always hiccups (about a dozen AU shipments went out without Promo Packs, EU orders that include Flight are being delayed a couple of days, etc.), but barring anything else we expect all shipments to be in the mail this week.

- Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
North Star Games
United States
Kensington
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
>apparently nobody received a confirmation nor tracking number by email yet

That's pretty worrying for me.

I just now followed up with our distributor and, contrary to the update I received from them last Thursday, the very last AU shipments were picked up only 15 hours ago.

At this point I'm as frustrated and unhappy as you are right now. I don't like being in a position where I have even unintentionally given incorrect information. At this point if anyone in the AU has not received a tracking number please pm me. I want to know so I can ask fulfillment about their process asap.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am happy to report that I have received a tracking number now. ETA is today, though my experiences with Australia Post in the past make tomorrow or the next day more likely.

I will take it with me when I next visit my relos at Pemberly. I am sure Lizzie in particular will enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GregDarcy wrote:
I am happy to report that I have received a tracking number now. ETA is today, though my experiences with Australia Post in the past make tomorrow or the next day more likely.

I will take it with me when I next visit my relos at Pemberly. I am sure Lizzie in particular will enjoy it.

And the parcel has arrived.

I should have realised mine was delayed because I had ordered the Flight Expansion. There was a note on KS that AU games with Flight would be delayed.

All in perfect condition. It is just a shame I have to go out in about half an hour for an unpostponeable duty. SO I will not even get to open the boxes until tonight at least.

Be patient you sad UK people. It may not arrive right away. But it WILL arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
Near Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NorthStar wrote:

- Jonathan

I'm still expecting a tracking number soon.... I hope it will be this week to gets it next week. Can't wait to play it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary
United Kingdom
Lewes
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
oooh that tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks rest of the world. I'm glad to hear games are arriving in Australia.

Still no notifications here and delivery by the end of October is looking unlikely now. It'll be one more outing for my PNP second edition this weekend, before it finally goes into retirement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
Near Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jellynut wrote:

Still no notifications here and delivery by the end of October is looking unlikely now. It'll be one more outing for my PNP second edition this weekend, before it finally goes into retirement.

Don't despair, you are not alone.

I guess it will be just shipping by the end of October for us Canadian (and not delivery), as they were suppose to ship between October 24th and 28th... so there is still today and tomorrow for it to get a shipping notification.

I'm really eager to get it, as this week-end at a small post-Essen Con here, I saw the game. But I decided to wait as we had just receive some news that it will ship soon, and to use my play time on some of the newest Essen titles. But I still check a bit the box content just to satisfy my curiosity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary
United Kingdom
Lewes
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
oooh that tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
TRACKING NUMBER RECEIVED!

It's Hermes and the tracking says:
Date Time Status
19/10/2016 19:00 Order placed

I think that's good news
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Grlica
Scotland
EDINBURGH
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Same for me.

Can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
WOOOOOOOOT!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Jensen

Arizona
msg tools
domcrap wrote:
WOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Any idea when the orders placed on the North Star site will begin shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
Near Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cerberus777 wrote:
jellynut wrote:

Don't despair, you are not alone.

I guess it will be just shipping by the end of October for us Canadian (and not delivery), as they were suppose to ship between October 24th and 28th... so there is still today and tomorrow for it to get a shipping notification.

I'm really eager to get it, as this week-end at a small post-Essen Con here, I saw the game. But I decided to wait as we had just receive some news that it will ship soon, and to use my play time on some of the newest Essen titles. But I still check a bit the box content just to satisfy my curiosity.

Nothing here.... I will thus despair alone!

(joking)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dodson
United Kingdom
Gateshead
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my tracking details last night

The email was in my junk folder, from Nift Tracking Service with subject "Hey DaveNewcastle here is your tracking for Evolution-Climate"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narcis Madern
Spain
Figueres
Girona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Just after seeing this message, I looked for that "From" in my google email, and also found it under "Promotions".
I received my tracking number Yesterday, but it does not show anything yet.

So, it seems that things are finally going forward!

DaveNewcastle wrote:
I received my tracking details last night

The email was in my junk folder, from Nift Tracking Service with subject "Hey DaveNewcastle here is your tracking for Evolution-Climate"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm US and don't have any shipping info... Should I be PMing as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rent13579 wrote:

From the Kicktstarter update Dated 21 Oct:
Quote:
The shipment cleared customs yesterday and games will start getting packed and shipped starting on Monday. We requested that the West Coast and Canada shipments be processed 1st because of the longer delivery times. Games going to Canada often take an extra week.

SO I would give it at least another week or two before worrying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I read the same and it says it was shipping out Monday or there abouts (it's Friday) and the top of the update say all should have their order by the first of the month (except for the areas listed) and that's Monday.

With given information, I would have expected the package by now, let alone a shipping notification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nift is Ideaspatcher operating under a new name, FYI.

EDIT: Huh, after mentioning this on KS I got an email from Nift saying that they were 'a different company now'. Guess we'll see how this goes. They say my game was sent to myHermes last week, so hopefully we'll be seeing them soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rent13579 wrote:

For the US all packages should have been shipped on Friday, and you should either get the game, or a tracking number by tomorrow (11/1).

Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.