Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

After reading the overview I decided to read the rules as the eurogame-scenarios combo sounded interesting. However I see no mention to a scenario book or something similar apart from the introductory game.

What's a scenario in this game?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
There are no scenarios included in the game box by now. We published the first one within our magazine "Neues vom Ausguck" and will might make it available as a downloadable PDF soon (translating costs time...). More scenarios will be published in the future and who knows, maybe there even will be a scenario book at some point, but thats not yet planned.

[Edit]
Just got told that I was a little fast there.
[/Edit]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Trabert
Germany
Düsseldorf (34 km south of Essen)
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soeren_Lookout wrote:
(translating costs time...)

Is the german version of the scenario available as PDF? Unfortunately, I have missed to pick up the "Ausguck" at Essen...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Janning
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
Haha, ...maybe there will be an expansion... who knows
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Normann Nielsen
Denmark
Randers C
flag msg tools
Some people (including me) are able to read German, so I'd really like it if you'd post the German version of the scenario even though you might not have an English version. The printed version in the magazine was sold out before I had a chance of getting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.