Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the UK gotten delivery of their 2nd Edition and/or Eve of the Sickle Moon KS rewards yet?

I got the following email from 'Tabletop Tycoon', but nothing more:

Quote:
Hallo Scott Hill,

wir freuen uns dir mitzuteilen, dass wir dir diese Spiele bald im Auftrag von Tabletop Tycoon, schicken werden:
---
we are happy to inform you, that we will send you these games on behalf of Tabletop Tycoon:

1x Shadowrift - 2nd Edition with Board

1x Shadowrift 2nd Edition: Metal Coins

1x Shadowrift: Eve of the Sickle Moon Expansion

Wir werden die Spiele an folgende Adresse liefern:
---
We will ship these games to:

[address removed]

Die Spiele wurden noch nicht versendet. Sobald wir das tun, erhältst du eine weitere Email mit Trackinginformationen, sofern der Versand mit Tracking erfolgt.
---
We did not send the games yet, but as soon as we do you will get an email. This will include tracking information, if the shipment is trackable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a similar mail some time ago, nothing else so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have GM'd Game Salute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We're aware of the slowdown and are looking to see if we can get them to speed it up. We'll give you a heads-up if there's a delay beyond the next day or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on this?

Still not had anything further from fulfilment company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Scott,

Sorry we've been slow to update. We are still trying to help resolve the delay. I'll post here and on the KS as soon as we know when it will start shipping. Thanks for your patience, and I promise we will keep you updated.

-Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Game Salute wrote:
Hi Scott,

Sorry we've been slow to update. We are still trying to help resolve the delay. I'll post here and on the KS as soon as we know when it will start shipping. Thanks for your patience, and I promise we will keep you updated.

-Chris

Chris, as a suggestion to possibly keep things from degenerating, don't just post when you have shipping information. Keep folks involved at this point even if it's a "tried to reach shipper, but can't get info" type of post.

If you want to see what a cluster looks like by following the "will post when we have details", take a look at the current SNAFU of Project: Elite with its US shipping. I would highly encourage you to not follow that path.

If you don't want to keep sending updates, then send one with a link to a status thread here on BGG that you will regularly post updates to. Don't use the KS comments section even though that is relatively slow for this project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. If you are open and honest about your problems, we'll forgive you. Just look at Gloomhaven. No one's complaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Hi Scott,

-Chris

Chris: I do understand that it is not a problem caused by Game Salute, but the German partner Happyshops aka Spiele-offensive.de. Problem is that they sent out a mail on the 19th that they will send out the games "soon" - so far nothing seems to have happened. While I do understand that Happyshops is busy due to Essen Spiel follow-ups, I don't think that a delay of two weeks is OK - at least they could send some info on when the expect the game to be sent out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Hi Scott,

-Chris

Thanks for the update, Chris.

If possible it would great if you could keep us updated even if the only thing you can say is that you still don't know when they will ship, I am sure I am not the only EU backer that is getting somewhat concerned with this situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your understanding and your support. Just wanted to check in today and say that there is no official update on start time for this yet, but I will come back here every day to update

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Thank you for your understanding and your support. Just wanted to check in today and say that there is no official update on start time for this yet, but I will come back here every day to update

-Chris

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Hopefully things will start moving pretty soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a message from Happyshops today - according to them they do not have the relevant customer data to send off the games... They need the data from tabletop tycoon to send off the games (whatever company that is)

strange

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
Got a message from Happyshops today - according to them they do not have the relevant customer data to send off the games... They need the data from tabletop tycoon to send off the games (whatever company that is)

strange

Tabletop Tycoon is our parent company. As I've said before we are working with Happyshops to get this going as soon as possible. Trust me when I say that it does not benefit us at all to keep you from getting your games.

We are hoping that everything will be sorted out and shipping can begin within the next 2 weeks. That is not a hard time, but what we are pushing for. I will keep this updated and let you know as soon as we have a hard start date and when we actually start shipping.

Once again, I just want to apologize for this delay and thank you for your patience.

-Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Mixo wrote:

strange

Tabletop Tycoon is our parent company. As I've said before we are working with Happyshops to get this going as soon as possible. Trust me when I say that it does not benefit us at all to keep you from getting your games.

We are hoping that everything will be sorted out and shipping can begin within the next 2 weeks. That is not a hard time, but what we are pushing for. I will keep this updated and let you know as soon as we have a hard start date and when we actually start shipping.

Once again, I just want to apologize for this delay and thank you for your patience.

-Chris

Are you able to say anything about the cause of the delay?

If the information that Michael was given is correct then it seems a little odd that it may take up to two more weeks to resolve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oddly, I seem to recall a similar problem with EU copies of the Mare Nostrum KS. It took bloody weeks to sort, and they insisted they never received the mailing list (whilst the other company insisted, time and again, it had gone through).

This doesn't bode well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's al a bit strange, the mail I received already contained my adres and what I backed so they do have mist info needed to send the game I would think.
Ah well we just have to wait some more, atleast I got A Feast for Odin to keep me buzy till then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Mixo wrote:

strange

-Chris

WAIT, we are talking about a list of what - maybe 300 recipients of this game in Europe - in the DIGITAL age - and THAT is the problem?

I do not know what is REALLY causing the problem here, but 2 weeks gone and another two weeks to sort out a list of recipients????

:what: :shake:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Game Salute wrote:
Mixo wrote:

strange

-Chris

Are you able to say anything about the cause of the delay?

If the information that Michael was given is correct then it seems a little odd that it may take up to two more weeks to resolve.

I can't speak directly to the problem, but I can say is that we have done everything we can on our end.

I gave the 2 week timeline honestly because it's easier to give the worst case scenario and then get it done sooner, then promise what you want and have to come back and say it still hasn't happened.

My hope is that through the work we've done with Happyshops this week they will be able to start shipping next week. But until the games are in boxes and out the door anything can happen that could delay it.

I do understand this to be frustrating, I've personally been at the other end of this myself so we are doing our best to keep you updated. I am also glad to see so many people who want to play the game. So once again thank you for your patience.

There won't be any progress over the weekend, so if I don't have any news by the end of today then I will be back on Monday

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again for keeping us in the loop, Chris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Thimbleby
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be worth saying that I'm in the UK, and I got an email yesterday saying that the shipping label had been generated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RamMegiddo wrote:
Might be worth saying that I'm in the UK, and I got an email yesterday saying that the shipping label had been generated.

Thanks! That's encouraging, perhaps I'll get mine soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday, but as Ram mentioned labels are getting printed and shipping will start soon.

I know I sound like a broken record when I say this, but again I want to thank everyone for their patience and support with this delay. I know everyone just wants to know when they will get the game they paid for, and as I've said before I've been on the other end of that line so I get it.

As far as I know shipping hasn't started yet, once I get the update from Happyshops that these are starting to go out I will post and then once I've heard they are all done I'll post again.

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
None shipped today to my knowledge will check back in tomorrow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.