$20.00
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider that all the other rules for placement are fulfilled (imagine all the spaces below the income space are filled, etc), do you have to fill in spaces beyond gaps to legally cover this income space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'm quite sure they need to be covered. They're to the left of the space on the income diagonal that you want to cover, and should therefore be covered as well, no matter the gaps in between.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob0Rider wrote:
Yes, I'm quite sure they need to be covered. They're to the left of the space on the income diagonal that you want to cover, and should therefore be covered as well, no matter the gaps in between.

That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ducas
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have another question regarding the example on p.12 of the rule book. It states "Here is an example of how to cover the spaces in the top right corner without covering the income spaces that you are not allowed to cover"

In this example I don't understand how the player is covering income spaces prior to having fully populated the spaces below the income (as can be seen in the picture).

The only income space that isn't covered in this picture is the 5 space; all above ARE covered.. which seems to go against the rules.

Also, it looks like there are tiles overlapping other tiles.. which is also against the rules. Very confusing.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkrider wrote:
I have another question regarding the example on p.12 of the rule book. It states "Here is an example of how to cover the spaces in the top right corner without covering the income spaces that you are not allowed to cover"

In this example I don't understand how the player is covering income spaces prior to having fully populated the spaces below the income (as can be seen in the picture).

The only income space that isn't covered in this picture is the 5 space; all above ARE covered.. which seems to go against the rules.

Also, it looks like there are tiles overlapping other tiles.. which is also against the rules. Very confusing.

Thanks!

That is a mistake in the rulebook (from the bgg files section). There is a corrected version available at the z-man site.
http://www.zmangames.com/uploads/4/7/1/7/47170931/odin_en_ru...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ducas
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondkalb123 wrote:
Darkrider wrote:

Thanks!

That is a mistake in the rulebook (from the bgg files section). There is a corrected version available at the z-man site.
http://www.zmangames.com/uploads/4/7/1/7/47170931/odin_en_ru...

Super, thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.