Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocky Pierce
United States
West Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there is a tie for best shooter? If 2 people shoot 4 times do both players get the $1000 or do they need to have emptied their gun? What's the rule on that? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not need to have emptied your entire gun. If two people tie, they both get the $1000.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Indenture Forlife
msg tools
mbmbmb
I thought you had to empty your gun to win best shooter.
Does it say that in the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. It's whoever shoots the most bullets. Not the person who empties their clip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Page 3 of the rulebook, in the "End of the Game" section:

Quote:
The Gunslinger prize is awarded to the player(s) who shot the most bullets (i.e., who has the fewest Bullet cards of their colour left). The player(s) turns his Character card over to get the prize. It is worth $1000. If more than one player wins the title, each tied player gets $1000.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
But why is $1000 printed on the player board where you place the bullet cards? It seems like if you emptied your gun you get $1000 on top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
But why is $1000 printed on the player board where you place the bullet cards? It seems like if you emptied your gun you get $1000 on top.

If you empty your gun, you definitely get $1,000 because you will at least be tied for most bullets used. And all tied players get $1,000 each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Dean
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randomlife wrote:
From Page 3 of the rulebook, in the "End of the Game" section:

Quote:
The Gunslinger prize is awarded to the player(s) who shot the most bullets (i.e., who has the fewest Bullet cards of their colour left). The player(s) turns his Character card over to get the prize. It is worth $1000. If more than one player wins the title, each tied player gets $1000.

Interestingly, the rules for the English 2nd Edition do not make any mention of ties. Unless I've read it 20 times and not managed to see it somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.