$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Grimslingers» Forums » General

Subject: Tuck Boxes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Stevenson
msg tools
Does anyone have a link to or the file for a printable tuck box net to organise the cards? I see they had some arranged for the kickstarter, but I don't see it saying that they were exclusive to it and hoped that the file for printing them might be available.

Cheers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
+1 These would be awesome
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkeyjuice123 wrote:
Does anyone have a link to or the file for a printable tuck box net to organise the cards? I see they had some arranged for the kickstarter, but I don't see it saying that they were exclusive to it and hoped that the file for printing them might be available.

Cheers.


I have a 54 sized one and a 108 sized one. They look quite different. The 108 one is what you see on KS, the white worn box. The other looks like a bag:



*note, that image is not print size.

Let me know what you're looking for!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Stevenson
msg tools
Wow! The "bag" looks incredible! I was after the KS ones in particular, but a printable file for this tuckbox would be brilliant! The work on this is simply breathtaking, by the way. If the 108 boxes are KS exclusive then I'll not press for it ofc.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkeyjuice123 wrote:
Wow! The "bag" looks incredible! I was after the KS ones in particular, but a printable file for this tuckbox would be brilliant! The work on this is simply breathtaking, by the way. If the 108 boxes are KS exclusive then I'll not press for it ofc.


Thanks

I'll upload the bag to BGG and the other tuck box when I have a chance. Do you want a PSD so you can turn the cut/fold lines on and off?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Stevenson
msg tools
ssgibson wrote:


Thanks

I'll upload the bag to BGG and the other tuck box when I have a chance. Do you want a PSD so you can turn the cut/fold lines on and off?


Personally I would prefer a simple PDF, as I don't have much by way of image editing software (nor the technical know-how even were I to have the programs!), so a simple print out and chop up image would be great. If that is more work for you, though, then don't trouble yourself and just upload the ones you're happiest to upload and I'll work with it. I'm sure many others are much more tech savvy than I am!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Stevenson
msg tools
A big thanks, too, for getting back to me about it
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dexter Frankenstein
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
Thanks

I'll upload the bag to BGG and the other tuck box when I have a chance. Do you want a PSD so you can turn the cut/fold lines on and off?


Hi Stephen,

I tried to locate these tuck box files here on BGG but didn't have any luck. Any chance you're still planning on uploading them? I'd love to have the PSDs if you're willing to share them.

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NegEx wrote:
ssgibson wrote:
Thanks

I'll upload the bag to BGG and the other tuck box when I have a chance. Do you want a PSD so you can turn the cut/fold lines on and off?


Hi Stephen,

I tried to locate these tuck box files here on BGG but didn't have any luck. Any chance you're still planning on uploading them? I'd love to have the PSDs if you're willing to share them.

Thanks!


Send me a PM!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.