Flamme Rouge» Forums » Variants

Subject: Mini variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Michal
Poland
flag msg tools
My variant
Each player who received in the current round exhaustion card. In the next round must play energy card minus one point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Platan wrote:
My variant
Each player who received in the current round exhaustion card. In the next round must play energy card minus one point.

I think this would not work. The energy in your deck is hardly enough as is to make it to the finish line. So with this you might not make it at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfram wrote:
Platan wrote:
My variant

I think this would not work. The energy in your deck is hardly enough as is to make it to the finish line. So with this you might not make it at all.

Also, it would make it even harder to get some distance between a breakaway and the pack, something that is hard to achieve already. Why would you ever want to take the lead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Start riding a couple of mountain stages and see how long that energy lasts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.