Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: mission 1 Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bharat b
msg tools
HI,
I have a question about the mission 1 gameplay
Heimers schematic says that if you tow a mech it will repair one damage.. does this apply to the bomb as well. in the rule book it says to treat the bomb as a mech so if we tow it will it heal one damage point (upto a max of 5 or 7)?
Also when we reach the min lvl to use a schematic does it have to be played at that round or can we use the schematic whenever we want
Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't say to treat it like a mech. It says "The Bomb acts sort of like a mech". It says it can be pushed or towed, and that it can squash minions while taking damage, but it doesn't say it can be repaired.

So, I would say no, you can't repair the bomb with auto wrench, as that would just make it too easy as you could just push the bomb through a wave of minions, taking one damage and then repairing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nordlead wrote:
It doesn't say to treat it like a mech. It says "The Bomb acts sort of like a mech". It says it can be pushed or towed, and that it can squash minions while taking damage, but it doesn't say it can be repaired.

So, I would say no, you can't repair the bomb with auto wrench, as that would just make it too easy as you could just push the bomb through a wave of minions, taking one damage and then repairing.

This is correct.

Auto-wrench will not repair the bomb.

Schematics turn on when you prefer as long as the gear requirement has been met. Some schematics say specifically on the card that they can only be used at a certain time ("play before you execute your command line") but other than that, you can execute your schematics as soon as they are unlocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.