Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I bought a new in shrink copy of this game off of the Geek Market, however I wasn't aware that there was a second edition of the game without the nice insert shown in the Dice Tower review (my fault for not doing enough research, but that is quite the bait and switch IMO).

Anyway, with Alliances coming out I was wondering if anyone had the 1st edition box with insert I could get off of them for a reasonable price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually placed an order recently for Alliances. I was going to get rid of the Master Set box probably. It does have the plastic insert. The box corner is a little damaged, but overall it's functional. I can send a pic of the damage. If you're willing to wait for my Alliances box to arrive, I can send it to you. You'd just have to pay shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FacelessYouth wrote:
I actually placed an order recently for Alliances. I was going to get rid of the Master Set box probably. It does have the plastic insert. The box corner is a little damaged, but overall it's functional. I can send a pic of the damage. If you're willing to wait for my Alliances box to arrive, I can send it to you. You'd just have to pay shipping.

Cool, yes please send a pic of the overall box and the corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek mail me if that doesn't work out. I took out my insert and converted my box when I bought all the 2nd summoners and it didn't all fit anymore!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamer DC wrote:
Geek mail me if that doesn't work out. I took out my insert and converted my box when I bought all the 2nd summoners and it didn't all fit anymore!

Thanks, I'll let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.