Subject: Possibly best way to address scenario questions/errors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just saw this link mentioned in a comment in one of the threads on this forum and thought that it deserves getting some limelight.

http://www.monolithedition.com/conan-en/scenarios/

When clicking "More" under a current scenario, users are able to comment questions for Monolith under that scenario and this should be the most likely place to get noticed from the staff.

The discussion here on the forum is very good but I just wanted to point that link out. It could be good for example, to get all the known errors for a certain scenario compiled in a comment on that specific scenarion on there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Garbett
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Will Provide Statistics for Data
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, you're proposing we do something constructive? I just sharpened my pitchfork and was making torches. Isn't that enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CyberGarp wrote:
Wait, you're proposing we do something constructive? I just sharpened my pitchfork and was making torches. Isn't that enough?

Given the mood around here, wouldn't be a good rulebook burning more appropriate? just be careful enough to use the print version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Garbett
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Will Provide Statistics for Data
mbmbmbmbmb
I've come to the conclusion that the game is suffering from stretch marks. Wocka Wocka.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
CyberGarp wrote:

Depends. If the pitchfork equipment card is not explicit that it's 2-handed, it means you can use it and a torch simultaneously with the ambidextous skill, so you're good to go. Otherwise, tough choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Larsen
Denmark
Horsens
flag msg tools
Roolz wrote:
CyberGarp wrote:

Depends. If the pitchfork equipment card is not explicit that it's 2-handed, it means you can use it and a torch simultaneously with the ambidextous skill, so you're good to go. Otherwise, tough choice.

It is not a problem. The game is not a realistic simulation. So while it is not allowed to make two attacks *at the same time*, changing configuration between die rolls is ok. Even when one item is two-handed. Pitchfork and torch is ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel K
msg tools
just tried the comment-thing on the monolith website, a few hours ago.

works well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
Uthin wrote:
Roolz wrote:
CyberGarp wrote:

It is not a problem. The game is not a realistic simulation. So while it is not allowed to make two attacks *at the same time*, changing configuration between die rolls is ok. Even when one item is two-handed. Pitchfork and torch is ok.

Well, it was intended as a joke...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.