United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The solo rules say:

Quote:
As you and Lacerda take turns, picking one magnate tile at a time, in order to know which tile Lacerda takes, draw a Number card in the range 1-6 and refer to the grid depicted to the left. If that tile has already been taken, keep drawing until either he gets a tile, or the Number deck runs out, at which point he passes, and is done taking tile.

How many tiles can Lacerda take per Fair? In the non-solo rules, players get multiple chances to take magnate tiles (until they pass). The quote above seems to indicate what happens every time Lacerda gets a chance to get a magnate tile, but not how many times he can do this. Does he just do this until I pass or will he keep going until there are no tiles left?

[Edit] On further thought, it seems like it doesn't matter for Action tiles as any I don't purchase will be discarded -- either by Lacerda or at the end of the round. Lacerda taking tile just blocks me from taking certain tiles. However, when Lacerda takes a Multiplier tile, he uses a barrel. So, I think that if there are Multiplier tiles available, Lacerda should keep getting tiles until either they are gone or he has no more barrels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
datlan wrote:
However, when Lacerda takes a Multiplier tile, he uses a barrel. So, I think that if there are Multiplier tiles available, Lacerda should keep getting tiles until either they are gone or he has no more barrels.

When I played, he didn't export much so he destroyed me on multiplier tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.