Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Biski
United States
Long Island City
NY
flag msg tools
mb

Hey guys!

I was wondering would if anyone would be willing to help my high school students with some suggestion for a board game club logo.

Last year it was a simple red meeple with "boardgame club" written around it in a circle.

They really want to work "secret hitler" in there some where but that makes me just a little bit nervous.

And takers?

-s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would take a picture of your shelf of games (shelfie) with your most favorite games in plain view then overlay the club's name.

Just thought of an idea; have different colored meeples in a circle gang around the Monopoly pieces like they were going to fight.

another idea; Have a picture of your Principal & Superintendent at a table playing Arkham Horror!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Biski
United States
Long Island City
NY
flag msg tools
mb
Lol awesome ideas!

Like a moron, I forgot to say its for our jackets so I can't have pictures of people on there!

Love it though!

-s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Three Codenames cards that read "board", "game", and "club", maybe arranged in a 2x3 grid along with versions of your school mascot dressed as the red spy, the blue spy, and the assassin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Flower
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Google Al Hirschfeld and look at his images. He was an American artist who incorporated the name of his daughter, Nina, in many of his works. It became something of a game and the public used to love to search for the hidden Ninas. It may be a way your club can work its secret phrase in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Their in High School so my suggestion would be to make them figure it out themselves. Give them the obvious caveat that's you'll veto anything that would get the group shut down (like Hitler references). Outside of that they shouldn't need any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.