Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan St. John
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys. I bought a copy of this for a friend while I was at Gen Con this year. We broke it open yesterday(finally!) to play it. We set the board up and placed all the cards. As my friend was reading the instructions, I studied the board, cards and other components. While I was doing this I noticed a slight discoloring on the backs of several of the cards. The skulls in the corner of some of the cards were darker than others. As my friend explained the game, he told us about flipping the cards to find the plot cards. I immediately stated that I had a guess which cards they were. Sadly, I was right. We flipped the cards and all the darker colored cards were all the plot cards!

I'm wondering if anyone else had this same issue. If so, how did you rectified it? Did you contact Grey Fox and were they helpful? I sadly do not have a receipt for the transaction. Any input and suggestions are welcome. I feel terrible for purchasing my friend an (essentially) broken copy of the game. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
mbmbmbmb
In my copy of London Dread I found two extra card packs - one to correct the different back shading of ~20 cards and one with some corrected plot cards (some originals were missing the "time of day" icon).
Check your box if you missed those packs (each of them had one card with descriptions on what to replace).
If you can't find those - contact Grey Fox...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan St. John
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seppel wrote:
In my copy of London Dread I found two extra card packs - one to correct the different back shading of ~20 cards and one with some corrected plot cards (some originals were missing the "time of day" icon).
Check your box if you missed those packs (each of them had one card with descriptions on what to replace).
If you can't find those - contact Grey Fox...

We did find the corrected plot cards to include the time of day. I'll have him check again for the corrected shading cards. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ryan,

A small number of copies did make it out into the wild with this error. Please send an email to info@greyfoxgames.com and we will get you a replacement pack of cards to fix this issue.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan St. John
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
Hi Ryan,

A small number of copies did make it out into the wild with this error. Please send an email to info@greyfoxgames.com and we will get you a replacement pack of cards to fix this issue.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games

Thank you, Josh! I sent this information on to him and he will contact you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.