Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I answered Pandemic, but I technically own Epizootic, which is a licensed retheme of Pandemic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious as to the reason you want to create this poll, considering BGG data clearly shows you how many owners of each game there are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayejae wrote:
Curious as to the reason you want to create this poll, considering BGG data clearly shows you how many owners of each game there are.

Becuase I wasnted to see how "active" BGG members would poll on this question rather than mundane stats. No malice intention here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Pandemic and Pandemic: On the Brink, I don't think of buying new versions soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
killerjoe1962 wrote:
ayejae wrote:

Becuase I wasnted to see how "active" BGG members would poll on this question rather than mundane stats. No malice intention here...

Wasn't thinking malice, just seemed redundant, so was curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
HONK HONK
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the original printing, and Legacy. Having to re-buy the base game is too much of a barrier of entry for me to care about the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wilson
United States
Maple Grove
MN
flag msg tools
mbmb
I own two base games. I thought that was what the question was going to be. I am trying to get 5-6 base games so I can us it as a classroom activity. I am always on the look out for an inexpensive used copy. I have a bunch of medical games, but it is too hard to teach 5 different games at once. With Pandemic, I can set it up like Pandemic: Survival and teach it to the whole class at once using one infection deck and synced player decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have the second edition printings of Pandemic and On the Brink. Had a chance to get Cthulhu but it was gone within a week at my FLGS.

Also, for those that are still with the first editions, have you looked into getting a 8-10 dollar replacement deck for the base game and on the brink? To me, it is cheaper than buying a full new edition, though you will need 2 more pawns and the newer printings switched to all plastic. That I realized, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Errr I thought the question was how many actual Pandemic sets!
I haven't managed to keep up with the new versions but I have

3 x base Pandemic ( 1 original version)
2 x On the Brink ( 1 original version)
1 x The Cure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.