Subject: General Rule Thread. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyway that we can start posting in 1 thread for all rule questions? My entire BGG feed is taken by the rule questions and most of them are answered in the rulebook. It does not need to be this thread but I am sure we could all do with one place to discuss these and not have 20 seperate questions a day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's no good. Makes it hard to find the answers later if you have to scroll through several pages of a thread to find if your question has already been asked.

Just block the rules subforum from your subscription.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tilouboy wrote:
That's no good. Makes it hard to find the answers later if you have to scroll through several pages of a thread to find if your question has already been asked.

Well I disagree with this but each to their own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Walker
Netherlands
Hilversum
flag msg tools
badge
what the chit!?
mbmbmbmbmb
tilouboy wrote:
Makes it hard to find the answers later if you have to scroll through several pages of a thread to find if your question has already been asked.

Exactly! much easier to scroll through the headlines of the rules subthread to see if your question has been answered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tilouboy wrote:

Strongly agree
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok it was just a thought as i know i will have a lot of questions when i finally find the time to get the game to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully a lot of your questions will already be answered here and can be found with a simple search.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
and a lot of them will have been answered so the answer is there when you look for it, as long as people keep their header related to the subject and not call their thread "two quesions" or some other useless title
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, a lot of the latest threads are mine and I kept the titles and topics specific for a good reason: searchability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok now I see the value of the well named threads. After spending 2 hours this morning reading the rule book on the train and making a few notes of questions I have I see that most of them have been answered already. And thanks to the intelligent naming used they were easy to find. Please disregard my foolishness in thinking a "general" thread was a better idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
Ok now I see the value of the well named threads. After spending 2 hours this morning reading the rule book on the train and making a few notes of questions I have I see that most of them have been answered already. And thanks to the intelligent naming used they were easy to find. Please disregard my foolishness in thinking a "general" thread was a better idea.

Evolution at work, you're already in the vibe of the game

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Yes, I know that's not how evolution works, it's just a joke!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wormaap wrote:
wi1ky wrote:

Evolution at work, you're already in the vibe of the game

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Yes, I know that's not how evolution works, it's just a joke!

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.