Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr No
Canada
Montréal
QC
flag msg tools
Hi
I have a little question regarding the setup part for planet tiles.
The rules says :
"One player shuffles the planet tiles. Afterward he sorts out planets according to the number of players - remaining tiles are put back into the game box without looking at them.
- in 4 player ...
- in 3 player ...
- in 2 player ...
Now the player put one planet per planet space on the gameboard - according to number of players."

In the phrasing it seems that in a 4 player game (for example) you sort out 1 planet per color (so 4) and the remaining (all others) are put back in the box ? Then you have to put planet tiles on each planet spot on planet space ? I'm not sure to understand it right.

Is it more like : (for 4 players) you remove on planet tile per color and then you place all other planet tiles Randomly (?) on the planet spaces ?

Thank you for clarification ... maybe it's just because English is not my 1st language ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, in four player game you remove one planet per color, in three-player game you remove two and in two-player game you remove four per color. That way the numbers match and all planet spaces are filled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
wouldn't it be weird if coincidences never happened?
mbmbmbmbmb
it stumped me too but I just tried a 2player setup and everything fitted when I removed four per color.
it would be weird and very tight if you removed more planets when you increase the player count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.