Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick shout out for Cool Mini or Not.

I recently bought the 5th player expansion for Blood Rage and the player board has a pretty significant crease in the top left corner.

I emailed Cool Mini last Thursday the 20th and was directed by their automated system to enter a ticket which I did.

I was contacted that day, and by Saturday the 22nd I had a brand new board (in each language) and additional tokens in my mailbox!

Now granted I live in Atlanta so super close to their HQ, but that turnaround time was incredible! And replaced at no cost to me!

Thanks so much CMoN!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. I had a broken ship and I lost a ring from the 5th player expansion which I submitted a ticket for on Sept. 12. I got a response the next day saying they would replace it if I sent a picture and gave my address which I did that day. Then silence.

After a month of waiting with no response (even tried to contact them on the same ticket again), I got tired of waiting and just bought a second copy. The next week (Oct. 17) I got a response from them that they were sending the parts. Better late than never I suppose ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
Interesting. I had a broken ship and I lost a ring from the 5th player expansion which I submitted a ticket for on Sept. 12. I got a response the next day saying they would replace it if I sent a picture and gave my address which I did that day. Then silence.

After a month of waiting with no response (even tried to contact them on the same ticket again), I got tired of waiting and just bought a second copy. The next week (Oct. 17) I got a response from them that they were sending the parts. Better late than never I suppose ....

This was basically my experience as well. I had a bad miniature in my Blood Rage base set. It wouldn't fit the base, even if I tried to glue it because it was warped. I submitted a ticket to have it replace. It finally was, but TEN WEEKS LATER. So should I ding them for poor customer service, or is this game so hot they can't keep replacement items in stock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
This was basically my experience as well. I had a bad miniature in my Blood Rage base set. It wouldn't fit the base, even if I tried to glue it because it was warped. I submitted a ticket to have it replace. It finally was, but TEN WEEKS LATER. So should I ding them for poor customer service, or is this game so hot they can't keep replacement items in stock?
If they had said they were waiting on parts so it might be a month, I would have been totally fine, but they didn't say anything like that. On top of that when I contacted them again on the ticket to see what was going on all I got was silence. It wasn't the waiting that was the issue for me so much as the total lack of information or communication for over a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, hate you're experiences wernt as smooth as mine. I have a feeling my issue was a little easier to fix because it was a simple piece of cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
I just got the 3d doors pack missing some of the doors. I had a reply in under 30 minutes and replacements were in the mail the next day. My guess is most delays are related to not having replacement parts on hand with a failure to actually mention the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.