Subject: New expansion on the way rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Łukasz Wachowski
Poland
Rudnik nad Sanem (podkarpackie)
podkarpackie
flag msg tools
Trzewik is working on the new small expansion (or the promo set) which will contain new cards, but propably much more less then in the classic Empire Pack. It will contain basic cards which uses Aztecs mechanics and propably some single-player cards. The first shown card from this expanion is Tempel Construction Site and allow us to do an Action: Spend 1 wood, 1 stone and 1 worder to gain 3 VP and may be activated twice.

It wasn't been called typical expansion or Empire Pack, that why I think it's an optional content besides standard format.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any progress being made on fixing the base game errata?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas K.
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:

Will this sell extra copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not directly, but can lead to not selling anything at all, if not taken care of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They did give misprinted 51st State card on their store for minimum price, so maybe they will? But usually companies just fix inconsistencies in new print runs and this is the pain of early adoption. I've suffered it a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:

I wasn't aware that it needed any. I've played mine a dozen times and have never come across a misprinted card or unclear rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Banzon
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Robrob wrote:

I wasn't aware that it needed any. I've played mine a dozen times and have never come across a misprinted card or unclear rule.

I think the initial print had problems with wording. They fixed it in future prints, like mine. Errata paste-overs are available here so you may want to check it out, just in case you got a first print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.